CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm back... but for how long, I do not know

Hello everybody, your favorite vampire is back in business. I'm sorry that I was gone for so long, something came up and I had to take a leave of absence. But so much has happened to me since the last time I was on. First off, I saw Underworld *Jumps up and down in glee* and I absolutely loved it!!! And second of all, I'm getting the Twilight DVD when it comes out (tomorrow). And the other night I saw "Interview with the vampire" and I have to say, Brad Pitt is a hot vampire. *Swoons* So, did everyone miss me? I know I missed everyone, LOL. Now we will get back into our world, the world of the unknown. For Jordan, the vampire mistress, is back in action.

0 comments: