CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey everybody!


Sorry that I haven't been posting very much lately, I just got back from a family vacation to London! Oh and how beautiful it was. We visited so many places and hopefully I will have some pictures for you by tomorrow!

I have a new obsession, and some of you may know about him and some may not. His name is: Beyond Birthday and L Lawliet from DEATHNOTE!!! I know, I know, strange, right? But one of my best friends Barbara informed me about these two, and I instantly fell in love! It's kind of like some girl's obsession with Edward Cullen (I have explained before that I could never love Edward Cullen because he deserves Bella far too much) but if anyone has heard of BB or L, please let me know. And if you're a fan of Deathnote, I automatically love you! Not that I don't love you, anyway! ^.^

1 comments:

Dark wolf said...

i love deathnote! but, sadly, i didnt start watching it until the middle of the season, have you seen the whole series? i know a website that has all the episodes on it (or at least i think it has all the episodes) haha.