CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Neglection

Hello everyone, I sincerely apologize for neglecting this blog so much. I have been... in disposed, as you could say. But I have some sort of good news to befall you: It is my birthday tomorrow, and I am so happy. It shall be fun, and I'm going to be drinking a lot of mixed blatoniya, (if you don't know what that is, just ask). So how is everyone doing? How is the imortal world, and what all news have I missed? Tell me about your lives, I need to hear from someone again. Once again, I shall say that I'm sorry for not being on more lately. Hope you all forgive me.

5 comments:

Dark wolf said...

i forgive u! haha uhhh whats blatoniya???

Jordaniya778 said...

Lol, blatoniya is a mixture of blood and assorted drinks. Wheather it is pop, it can be mixed with blood.

Dark wolf said...

ohhhhh thankies for clearing that up ^^

Timothy Reid said...

Well, nice to see ya havent given up this blog compleytely!

justinrocks123 said...

how do you add people to your blog.