CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello!

Hello everybody, and I am proud to announce that I am officially un-grounded... that is until I get in trouble again. Te he. Anywho, there is but 8 weeks left in school and even though I won't be able to enjoy the sun as much as I want to, I am happy that school is almost out. I didn't go to school today, because I am afraid that I might have a dislocated shoulder. It hurts like holy hell, and I haven't even gone to the hospital yet. I don't like hospitals so I might have a small problem with that.
How has everyone's week gone so far? Mine was okay, I guess.

1 comments:

Dark wolf said...

ouch, sorry about your shoulder. i hate hospitals, lol.
hmm....my. week. has. sucked. big. time. (at least i havent fallen asleep during classes)

oh! and congrates on your un-ground-ment!