CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey everyone!

Only but a few weeks left of school and I am completely exited! Is anybody doing anything romteley fun this summer? I don't know what I'm going to do; there's not many places for people like me. Anywho, I'm terribly sorry that I seem to neglect this site but lately my mother seems to not be able to decide if I'm actually grounded or not. Tomorrow is Easter, and all I know is that I'm supposed to be going up to my grandma and grandpa's house. I know, totally exiting, right? What's everyone doing for Easter? Hopefully something more interesting for me. Well anyways, I guess I will log back on later. And I was also wondering: where in the world is everyone? Nobody has been talking to me anymore. I feel so forlorn. V.V

4 comments:

Dark wolf said...

sorry i havent been commenting ^^ at least you get to go somewhere for easter. i got to stay home and work -.-

*Sitting by a tree* said...

Ha. I like the name up above. ^ "DARK WOLF." Sorry.. that was a little off topic. Grandparent's house, well at least you get to eat some cookies, right?

Dark wolf said...

um....thanks for liking my name? i think.....

Timothy Reid said...

I plan on enjoying my summer in some hot forest.