CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Selene, of Underworld


I absolutely love the character Selene from Underworld. Even though they did the movie really quickly, it turned out one of the most epic vampire movies of all times. I love the Underworld series, but I haven't been able to see "Rise of the Lycans" yet. Has anyone seen it? So far, I think I have my movie collection down: I wanted to see Underworld and I did, I wanted to see Interview with the Vampire, and I did, I wanted to see Van Helsing, and I did, and now I'm going for the Lost Boys. Are there any other really good vampire movies out there that I won't be offended by?

In comments, tell me the best vampire movie you've ever seen.

2 comments:

Dark wolf said...

the only underworld movie ive seen is Rise of the Lycans. i really want to see the other ones though. and, sorry, but i havent seen any other good vampire movies. -sigh-

justinrocks123 said...

you know I really like how she act but you know rise of lycans who is sonja please respond> :grin: