CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vampire Portrayels

Sometimes I don't much appreciate people's portrayels of vampires. Like the ones above, for instance. I mean come on, we all know vampires don't look like that at all. Hollywood just uses offensive versions of the beautiful creatures just to get viewers scared. These are appaling. Does anybody know which movies they come from? I think I've seen the top left one, but I'm not sure. The other one is just... er... I'm not even going to say it. So everyone, show me some crude pictures of vampires that you find and tell me why you think it's not right.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo on the left is from the film "Fright Night." That bit of absurd make up mars another wise fun film, which was also, sadly, one of Roddy McDowell's last.