CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Twilight DVD


I got the Twilight DVD, and I was so happy about it! I have watched it so many times that I have lost count. I wonder how their going to make the werewolves in New moon, I hope they do it with CG, because costumes like the one on my left would be a little too hard to pull off. Did you know that Dakota Fanning is supposed to be Jane of the Volturi? What does everyone think about that? Oh and, Drew Berrymore is supposed to be the director of "Eclipse." I was quite shocked when I heard about that one. All in all, I am very excited for new moon to be coming out, and I am even a bit nervous. They are going to show what Edward is busy doing while Bella rots away in depression in the movie. That I think will be a good addition to it, because everyone wants to know what Edward was doing, right?

0 comments: