CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Blood, blood, blood...


I love blood. Blood is my life; as for most of you vampires. Like I asked earlier today on my werewolf site, I think the taste of blood is a mixture between chocolate and very sweet cinammon. There is a slight citruisy flavor to it, also, for those of whom have actually had a taste of it. It's an acquired taste, almost like beer for alchoholics; once you drink it enough, you get used to it. How many of you has drank atleast one cup of blood in your life-time? I have! Many, many cups, to be exact. This morning, when I looked outside, there was a crescent moon just hanging there in the blue sky. Whenever I see the moon, I get filled with a sense of well-being and I get re-enorgized. Does anyone else ever feel the same way when they see the moon first thing in the morning?

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

I do, every time I see the moon.

Aurora said...

Of course, it sends a thrill of adrenaline threw me =). yes I have drank more than 1 cup of blood.
Delicious sweet taste. It does taste like Cinnamon and Chocolate doesn't it? mmmm....

have a good night,
Aurora