CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Now for Christmas time!!!


Hello everyone. It is the day after thanksgiving, and I feel fat and bloated. How was everyone's thanksgiving? Mine was good except there were some hush-hush comments about my grandpa there who died last year. It made me sad but at the same time happy because he could be watching down on us. Now I can't wait for Christmas here in Washington. Last night when my uncle Warren and his girlfriend Lindsay drove us home, we passed by Lake Sacajewa and the whole island was jam-packed with Christmas lights. Little Olivia is going to love seeing all those lights for the first time. She loves lights. LOL. Anyways, is anyone else excited for Christmas? Everything seems to be less enjoyable for vampires because they have had thousands of years to re-live it, but I love the holidays and everything about them for some reason. Other people think I'm strange for it, but who really cares what other people think.

0 comments: