CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Vampire attire




I absolutely love vampire dresses. They are styled in the Victorian style and that's what makes them even more beautiful. I adore the flowing tesses and the layered crimson and black. It just adds such a contrast to white faces. And the men's clothes, I think, are very sexy. Come on Robert, don't you think so? LOL. Anyways, the one above me is the dress I ordered online to wear for halloween. It was so pretty but really light. It was only $40.00.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats beautiful

Aurora said...

I know! I absolutly adore vampire outfits! I also love the fact that they base everything off of ancient, more London types of dresses. Beautiful dresses. I want to get one so bad!

On a new mission fer dresses ^^,
Aurora

Timothy Reid said...

*drools* I would love to see Lily in that first one.