CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The first vampire




Hello everyone. I am back from school, also known, in Edward Cullen's case, as purgatory. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, you all remember my mom's rule: "No computers on Mondays and Thursdays." So anyways, did I miss anything of utter importance? Nobody knows who the first vampire was. Some say there are rumers that Nosferatous was the first. But vampires have known to have been around much longer than him. No, Dracula wasn't the first either. If anyone has any information on the first vampire to ever have been created, please comment and tell me.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Looking at it from a scientific view point I would say that there is no definite "first vampire". More or less vampires have always been around, they evolved from the same place humans did, they just evolved differently. Its all a matter of evolution, so there is no exact begining. I also have the same basic theory for werewolves.