CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay, my computer is a tweaker

I am sorry, but so long as my computer is tweaking out, I can't post pictures on the blog until it's problems are all sorted out. Anyways, I shall once again apologize for how long I was gone. I got grounded for smarting off to my mom... again. So yah, I still don't know if I'me grounded or not. I only got certain lineage for the new Twilight trailer. I'lle sweet talk for a while, see how that goes.

2 comments:

Ashfalt123 said...

ha No longer loving people's laptop always has a bug and i mean always

Storm said...

tweak? OH NOES! heehee, sometimes living alone has advantages... like no mom. although i'm an orphan, so it wouldn't matter... oh great now i'm sad. NO MATTER! from what i know from books/movies/tv/friends with parents, meekly obey for a day, then sweet talk. subtly.
naito!