CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good sunday everybody

Hello everyone. Sorry that I didn't post this weekend, I was at my father's house and it was total hell. LOL. Anyways, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was okay. I came home to find my room all cleaned out and spotless; my mom shoved all the garbage out of there and cleaned the whole thing! It is amazing! She even based the colors on Twilight. Because usually the covers are mainly black and red. She got me a black silk pillow, and crimson colored fleece blankets. Isn't that awesome? And she made a huge collage of all the Twilight pictures I had on my wall. My heart just swelled with pride. Does anybody still like my blogs? It just doesn't seem like anybody's on anymore. V,V.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still like it... i just dont comment

Timothy Reid said...

Well my weekend was awesome for the most part. I admitted I loved Lily so we were together ALL weekend. It was amazing.

iceblink007 said...

of course your bl;ogs are still cool

Cruz said...

I still like your blogs!!

I just never comment because I don't have anything useful to add, oh except that one time I said Robert Pattison was HAWT, I stand by my comment. idk how you handle so many blogs to begin with, I only have one and I barely have time much less ideas. haha I guess I could've just answered with a simple YES huh?

Cruz

none said...

i LUV ur blog!!!! i just never comment cause i'm so busy!!!