CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Good and bad vamp's


Tis Friday, everyone. And I feel lively and free. I don't know about you, but I don't have anything infanitaly intresting planned for this weekend. Except for blogging, ofcourse. That is like the epitome of my life right now. Okay, today's subject is good and bad vampires. Most vampires start out bad, we all know this. Because they have an unsatable thirst during their first years, and eventually they learn resistance. For me, it took 3 years to learn the right amount of resistance to be in public! Sometimes it takes longer for others, though, depending on their family history. But sometimes, when the vampire becomes bad, they stay bad. There is classes that one could take if they are giving in to temptation, but when vampires don't decide to take them, that's when the killing's start.

I know how everybody always hears about deaths on the news. But to tell you the truth, 8 out of 10 of those deaths and homicides are caused by vampires. You would be able to tell with the subtle amount of information given. So next time there is something disasterous on the news (there often is) study up on it and tell me the facts. I would know if it is a vampire killing or not.

2 comments:

The Stray Wolves said...

I am Good. Always good with the full moon out.

-Kar, Howl on

Anonymous said...

cool I <3 vampires:D