CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Vampire hunters




Vampire hunters are our next topic. So far in my time, I have yet to come across a true vampire hunter. Humans are saying vampires don't exist, and vampires are saying vampire hunters don't exist. Infact, there has been no known vampire hunter that has actually gone on a slaying since the 1940's. The man got away with a few slaughters, but eventually the vampire clan near San Diego caught up with him. There are less ways nowadays to actually kill a vampire. The legen about being burned by the cross is not true. Being burned by the sun is, for I am constantly having to wear sunglasses. The pain is sharp, sort of like a burning sensation that get's more pronounced during the day. The eyes can be anywhere from black, red, gold, and really defined and bright forest green. I have greenish-red eyes. The stakes that you see here are able to puncture a vampire, wound it, but not kill it.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

I really think that because vampires (and werewolves) no longer exist in the realms of science (by humans standards) that humans no longer hunt us. Thats why I think people like us have to keep our true nature secret, if it got out that we existed I think we would have vampire hunters (and werewolf hunters) running all over the place.

Dark wolf said...

I never knew your eyes could be that color. I'm just happy nobodys hunting us.

Dark Wolf