CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Untamed spoilers


For those of whom don't know what Marked is, don't look at this post. For those of whom KNOW what Marked is, please listen. (Warning: Major Untamed spoilers coming up here.) I was so shocked at the way Untamed turned out. It is weird to think that Nefferet, infamous house of night high priestess, turned out to be the evilest b**** in the world! I mean, I knew she was a hag from hell (Bigger than Aphrodite) but come on, the evil Tsi Sgili? It shocked me to death. I thought from the beginning that something bad was going to come out of Nefferet, but nothing this fare fetched. P.C Cast and Kristin Cast have an amazing imagination. So, sorry for everyone who has yet to read Untamed. I told you not to read this post!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what happens between Erik Night and Zoey do they get back together