CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yes, there are vampires


Thank you very much for all of your ideas Catch. I was just wondering what everyone has been up to these days. I haven't been getting that many comments from anybody, it makes me feel lonely. V,V LOL. The fact is known that there are indeed vampires. Scientists could never approve the theory between fact and fiction because there was no proof of non-existance. So, if anybody was questioning it, yes, there always have been vampires, but they are mostly in hiding.

3 comments:

Ashfalt123 said...

Well i was exploring a tunnel...full of dead and alive rats.

Cruz said...

I believe there are real vampires. But all the facts and myths get mixed up. I wish a real vamp would write a book and set the record straight on everything.

Mella said...

I'd like to think there were real vampires but then again not.

Long time no talk.

=P