CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scary godmother



I know this is kinda dorky but I love the show (or movie, whatever) "Scary godmother" for halloween. It's funny but at the same time it teaches kids not to judge so harshly all the time. I'lle tell you one thing; it may convince some kids to not be afraid of haunted houses, but after my oh-so great experience at the rosequarter, this show has yet to drive me. LOL. Anyways, what is your favorite halloweeny movie? Besides this one, I absolutely love "Nightmare before Christmas." I think I already mentioned that before, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love "Beetlejucie", "Nightmare Before Christmas", and "Nightmare on Elm St" movie(even if i am too young to watch it, "Corpse Bride", and...Oh god i forgot the name!!!

Anonymous said...

oh ya!!! "Haunting Hour: Don't Thing About It"

Cruz said...

Ummm... Exorcist, It, all the Nightmare on Elm Streets and every year I can't wait for the Simpson's Halloween episode I'm such a dork!

Cruz

BiLLiON $$$ said...

i love that movie too omg it rockzzzzzzzz :)

Aurora said...

um.. I dont think its a scary movie but I love "Grimlins"!!! IT'S DA BEST! Gismo is the man!

YOU CAN'T DENIE IT!

Aurora