CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Twilight's equal...

I will tell you what Twilight's equal is in the series matter: Maximum Ride. Yup, you head me right; Twilight very well does have an equal. This series is the BEST EVER!!! If you haven't read it yet, than you really need to before the world does come to an end. I mean it, you. Have. To. Read. These. Books. Like. Right. Now! LOL. Anyways, the series consist of:
Maximum Ride: The angel experiment
Maximum Ride: Schools out-- forever
Maximum Ride: Saving the world and other extreme sports
Maximum Ride: The final warning
Personally, the final warning wasn't that great. Not at all really. It wasn't good enough for the end of the series. Being James Patterson, I think he knew better than to write such a short dinky book to end the adventures of Maximum Ride and the flock. So, if you don't want a beautiful series to be ruined, don't read the final warning.
Oh, and if anyone knows the answer to this question, why the heck can I not download any pictures onto my blog posts?

2 comments:

Dark wolf said...

You said you had situation. Uh, yeah.


Dark Wolf

Timothy Reid said...

I completely agree with you about the final book in the Maximum Ride series. Both me and my friend (huge Max fans both of us) hated the last one because it just wasnt James's usually quality and he is coming out with another one. We are both fearful.

If you havent I suggest you read the original Maximum Ride books. Yes thats right Max was in an early book than the Maximum ride Books. It was "When the Wind Blows", and "The Lake House" Very awesome if you ask me.