CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Vampire romance


Vampire romance is my favorite kind of romance. It always has been. Vampires have always been sort of erotic in the things they do. Take biting the neck for instance. That is a very romantic thing, in the eyes of us vampire lovers. Other people would think it as repolsing, but we don't right? I mean I think it is terribly lovely. It is an act of love, mostly. Unless the vampire is very sadistic, like James. Now that's not very romantic.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Well whlie it is I dont think it is always romantic or sexual. Lily bites me all the time (she likes the taste of my blood better than anyone elses, I'm so proud) and its never felt romantic of sexaual, it did feel . . . well good, incredably good but I dont think it was in the romantic or sexual way.