CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good morning all


Hello everyone. It is a beautiful Sunday morning, well not really in the state of Washington, rainy as hell here, as you would all know from the Twilight series. Yes, if you didn't know, I live in Longview Washington, 30 minutes away from the actual town of Forks. And I have been to La Push before. It is very small but cozy. I just thought I would post and thank all the people that have been commenting my blog. You are all so awesome. Not that there is that many of you, but you all love fantasy as much as I do and you take it seriously. So anyways, did anyone see the official trailer last night on MTV? It was the first Twilight trailer ever to be on the T.V. I was so hyped when I saw it. I was watching scarred, and all of a sudden an announcer announced (Ironically) that the Twilight trailer was coming up next. I couldn't believe it!

3 comments:

Catch and The Misfits said...

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! TWILIGHT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutley ADORE Twilight. On my blog I have a countdown until the movie comes out. I wonder what will happen to the countdown when it runs out. Will I have to delete it or will it delete itself?

Your blog is AWESOME! I <3 IT!!! So neat to find out that others like vampires and/or werewolves as much as I. This is totally neato!

-Catch

Catch and The Misfits said...

Personally, Jacob is my fave character. Then it is Edward tied with Belle. Then Alice, then Emmet, then Jasper, then Rosalie.

Timothy Reid said...

Wait . . . La Push is really a real place too? Me and a friend were having a huge fight over if it was something Meyer made up or not. Thats so awesome that I was right.