CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twilight




Sorry that I haven't made a lot of effort to post in a while guys, I have just been really busy with life and such. I am writing this at Twilight (ironic, isn't it?) Twilight just so happens to be my second favorite time of the day. It is the most beautiful, but then again, night is my definate first favorite. It's weird; some people have first and second favorites on the weather or the holiday's, but my current obsession is time of days. I can't stand the morning, what with all the bird's chirping outside my window ("Mom, I can explain why there is a rock-shaped hole in my window. You see, there were these birds...") I dispise the mid-day, because the sun is at it's highest peak, and you know how bad that is for vamps like myself. But Twilight and night? *shudders delicately* they will always have a special place in my heart.

1 comments:

The Stray Wolves said...

Is love a disease? It seems to be going around. -Shivers-

-Kar