CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some of our favorite couples


This is a really good picture of Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper. I think it's pretty good. To tell you the truth, they do look like I imagined them in the book. They really got Alice and Rosalie and Emmett right. The only thing about Jasper is the whole hair thing. Well, I can't judge because I read Eclipse first. So I started in the 3rd book instead of the 1st like normal people. LOL. I didn't understand anything! But I didn't think Jasper had fluffy afro hair. It's really cute, especially the widow's peak. When I first read Twilight, I got Jasper mixed up with Emmett. I though Jasper was the one who looked like he was on steroids. Not the other way around. I though Emmett was Edward too. LOL. But ya, I did read Eclipse first. Which is really sad. Oh, and did you know they are making action figures of the characters? Yah, they just made the Edward one. It's a really good likeness.

3 comments:

Catch and The Misfits said...

They all looked like how I pictured them, too, except for Jasper and Edward. Edward I thought up somebody totally different and Jasper... I actually didn't have even the slightest idea. But Alice + Jasper and Rosalie + Emmett are my fave couples. My fave character though, is Jacob Black.

-Catch

Timothy Reid said...

you're kidding, actions figures??? No way.

Obble said...

i HATE the person playing jasper
he just doesnt look like anything i thought
booooooooooooooooooooo
love twilight
fly on fly strong fly forever
(p.s i read like everyseries ive got (cept twilight)in the wrong order lol)
pps check out my blog :D